CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Petition of DOOM

Will anyone who supports:

a) the pairing of Cassie and Aaron
b) the sporking of Hannah Montana
c) No letter C... Author refuses to write this in a public area
d) The revealing of C

Please leave a comment or e-mail?? Before Cassie sporks me for it. And.... Alex now has Grant in a burrito, a fish, french fries, and... Something else. I gots an idea!!! Grant in a LUMPIA!!! Haha, I bet Des would eat that. *runs away to conspire a very evil plan involving Grant, Des, LUMPIA and DUCKIES*

What do the ducks have to do with anything?? Some part of me believes Grant is scared of them...


Sayonara!!

18 little-thingies-not-sure-what-they-are:

Cassie who hates Aaron and wants to hurt him badly said...

I really don't like Aaron so that pairing wouldn't work! Aaron would end up hurt! Badly!!! It's a bad idea to put us together because we both know that we hate each other!

Larxene said...

YOU DO NOT BOTH KNOW. He probably forgot you. But it's fun to write... *bricked*

Cassie who is unforgotten said...

Don't ask me why, but I know he didn't forget me! I have my reasons! *evil grin on face*

do the shika shake!! said...

ahhhhh.... So he DOES love you!! (Is it just me or are we the ONLY people to comment??)

untrue things are said about me said...

NO HE DOESN'T LOVE ME!! AND I KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING! I DON'T LOVE HIM EITHER!! Anyhoo,yeah I think we are the only ones to comment!

person who is forgetful said...

sure... I can dream, right??

Maybe you can dream said...

I guess you can dream, maybe..

^___^ said...

Yayz, gonna write a story and post it!!

Is this story gonna be about me? said...

WAAAAAHHH?? About what??

Manga=life said...

Hahahahahaha. Not telling you.

wahh?? said...

oh

listen to the lyrics!! said...

^__________________^

jkdhfasjehnkjasbfjkasdhgfewhnaskjdhe said...

O_0

mememememememe said...

Oh blah. I am a stalker!!

I don't think Cooly is a word but IDC said...

COOLY!!

hhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppppppp mmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeee said...

idc??

I MIGHT EVEN BE A ROCKSTAR said...

It means I don't care. I stole it from Darren. hehe

cassie is a thief fer that!! said...

kewl

Blog Archive