CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Petition of DOOM

Will anyone who supports:

a) the pairing of Cassie and Aaron
b) the sporking of Hannah Montana
c) No letter C... Author refuses to write this in a public area
d) The revealing of C

Please leave a comment or e-mail?? Before Cassie sporks me for it. And.... Alex now has Grant in a burrito, a fish, french fries, and... Something else. I gots an idea!!! Grant in a LUMPIA!!! Haha, I bet Des would eat that. *runs away to conspire a very evil plan involving Grant, Des, LUMPIA and DUCKIES*

What do the ducks have to do with anything?? Some part of me believes Grant is scared of them...


Sayonara!!

18 little-thingies-not-sure-what-they-are:

Anonymous said...

I really don't like Aaron so that pairing wouldn't work! Aaron would end up hurt! Badly!!! It's a bad idea to put us together because we both know that we hate each other!

Anonymous said...

YOU DO NOT BOTH KNOW. He probably forgot you. But it's fun to write... *bricked*

Anonymous said...

Don't ask me why, but I know he didn't forget me! I have my reasons! *evil grin on face*

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh.... So he DOES love you!! (Is it just me or are we the ONLY people to comment??)

Anonymous said...

NO HE DOESN'T LOVE ME!! AND I KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING! I DON'T LOVE HIM EITHER!! Anyhoo,yeah I think we are the only ones to comment!

Anonymous said...

sure... I can dream, right??

Anonymous said...

I guess you can dream, maybe..

Anonymous said...

Yayz, gonna write a story and post it!!

Anonymous said...

WAAAAAHHH?? About what??

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaha. Not telling you.

Anonymous said...

oh

Anonymous said...

^__________________^

Anonymous said...

O_0

Anonymous said...

Oh blah. I am a stalker!!

Anonymous said...

COOLY!!

Anonymous said...

idc??

Anonymous said...

It means I don't care. I stole it from Darren. hehe

Anonymous said...

kewl

Blog Archive