CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The post with the paint-type thing...

Awright, who killed Miley first?? Me or Kayla?? (lol, wasn't even me, was Jadia...) And.... Someone in class has a thing going on with cartoon veggies... Heeeeeeelp!!! That is all... I think... Oh, yeah...

This is Mario Mustachio. Ain't mah MSPaint skillz just teh SAH-weet!!! (I had no sugar!! I had popcorn!!)
Alex S. (found his last name, not telling you, though): *comes up*
Andrea: Oh noes.
Alex: You are a DISGRACE to Mustachios everywhere!! *starts whacking Andrea w/ a FISH*
Andrea: Owwie OWWW OOWWW!!! *attempts to bring out super bazooka*
To be continued...

3 little-thingies-not-sure-what-they-are:

Anonymous said...

You killed Miley?! Um..I can't believe I'm actually saying this but I might be giving up on Hannah Montana!! *sniff sniff*

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAYZZZZ Have you told Darren??

Anonymous said...

No I have not told Darren yet! And I said I MIGHT! I didn't say for sure!

Blog Archive