CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Definition of "Aaron-ed"

Does there even need to be one? It's Aaron. That's reason enough to want to avoid the terrible fate of those who don't listen to me, O Almighty Icily-san.


Anyway, I was debating telling Cassie it had to do with glompage and rape, but she'd probably enjoy that (YES, I am trying to work on an R rating for this blog. Maybe.)

But anyway, I'm going to laugh on the day Cassie's mom actually reads this poor unloved blog of idiocy. And then... No, maybe I shouldn't Fai pic-spam... He's already taken over my MySpace... (*murdered by older sister of the Twlight fangirls*)

What is so great about Twilight!?!?!?! He sparkles ("glitters!!!" squees Ali of non-sisterage), big whoop. I'd rather read Inkdeath and finish it. Speaking of finishing things... I need to go work on Tsubasa... Only 100 or so chapters left, me... Keep working...


And why does everyone think Fye looks like Alex!?!?!?!?!?!?! It must be the way I draw, because Fye looks nothing like Alex!!! Look at this!!!



(You knew I'd work him into the post somehow.)

See!?!?! No resemblance. (Except that they have near the exact same hair colour, which isn't really visible in this picture...) SO LEAVE ALEX OUT OF MY FANGIRLISM.

By the way... JOIN JENOVA'S WITNESSES!! WHO WOULDN'T GO TO CHURCH FOR A PIECE OF KADAJ!?!?!?! (Wait... Yuffie wouldn't... She thinks he's an insect... larva.)

And I have to go because Nicole is waiting for me on Gaia. Even if she knows i'm gonna let her be eaten again.

Oh, and Aaron is afraid of sharp nails. (... I still don't see how Darren gets "me being Hitler" out of enjoying torture... I feel like making a list of differences between sadism and Hitler...)

4 little-thingies-not-sure-what-they-are:

Anonymous said...

OMGOODNESS OMGOODNESS OMGOODNESS!! NO I WOULNDN'T ENJOY THAT!!! EW EW EW EW!!!




LOL about Darren. He thinks everybody who even barely hits him him (:D) is Hitler...Just gotta know the boy.

Candy Girl said...

That was a typo..I meant "WOULDN'T"

Mali - Kun said...

calm down...

Unknown said...

Malicque, please go fall in a hole.

Blog Archive