CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Horrific

I just realized our layout had the Hollister bird-thing on it. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! But I don't even like Hollister! Meh, I suppose I'll keep the layout for Cassie's sake.

I have decided I may as well bring this up, even though I really don't want to. Alex and his Alex-y way of ignoring me has been getting to me. It's been getting to me, forever. he's the only person I've ever felt hurt by when ignored by him, and I hate it. I hate it more than I hate Twilight, almost.

I'm normally perfectly content with being ignored, but this. This just maddens me.

*sigh* It's out.

1 little-thingies-not-sure-what-they-are:

Anonymous said...

If it is bothering, then simply tell him...





I know I am probably not helping the situation at all!

Blog Archive