CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Effing MySpace!!

Am I the only one who absolutely hates this message?

Sorry! an unexpected error has occurred.
This error has been forwarded to MySpace's technical group.

I can't stand that!! First you can stalk people on Facebook (Alex needs to get one), and now MySpace has gave me that message three fri-kken times in the last five minutes. Screw you MySpace. SCREW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dd
*sigh* Dang social networking sites. THEY NEVER CARE FOR THEIR POOR POOR USERS ANYORE DO THEY!?!?! Because I just got it a fourth time...
dd
Ali left early today. Darn her. DARN HER AND HER DARN DENTIST APPOINTMENTS. So I talked to different people to day. Alex and Lacey were playing this leg game thing that made me really, really mad. Because I have neeeeeeds. Almost worse than Nicole.
dd
And NOW MySpace tells me Megan's profile is "going under routine maintenance". "ROUTINE MAINTENANCE" MERILN'S SAGGY LEFT--UM.
dd
Did that lady on the Tv just say "All we can do now is trust in the mullet"?? Weird.
Today Ali and I noticed (UPDATION.) that Alex rarely ever wears short sleeves (he wore them last week but we're having too much fun with this idea). We think he may be hiding something. I'm not sure what Ali thinks. Maybe the bruises Chad gives him. When I approached Nicole she said she thinks it's a tattoo. (Alex... And tattoos... OMGWTF O.o). As for me, I'm not sure I want to know.

0 little-thingies-not-sure-what-they-are:

Blog Archive