CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Be Tough Be Physical

No more suggestive shirts for Alex, I nearly puked all over his back reading that.

WAAAAHHHH I HAD TO GO HOME EARLY AND DIDN'T GET TO TALK TO AARON WAAAAAAHHHHHHH. *cries* Now what am I to do?

Oh yeah, get that proportion guide from DeviantART. Oh goodness my stomach hurts now. And it's cold.

2 little-thingies-not-sure-what-they-are:

Christopher said...

Sorry, don't know what sporks are. I also believe that this writing right here is called a comment. Moving on, I noticed your blog template was produced by pyzam. Have you any idea how to remove the distracting orange bar at the top?

Andrea said...

No, I have no idea how to, I wish I did. (Not very skilled with html. ._.)

Blog Archive