CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Heroes & Thieves

They're everywhere! But, I guess that's just the way the world turns nowadays.

So I'll start with heroes:

Andrea,
School has started now, and it's different without you there. Quite depressing actually....But I must say, a few years ago, I probably never would've been able to walk into the classroom today smiling, and feeling like I wasn't going to die. :) I owe my life to you. You were the reason I became a person again! Not just some emo chick who couldn't face her fears--or even her life for that. You're my best friend!

Thieves:
There's so many, and I know a few of you know what I'm talking about. I really don't want to post all of that online right now, but I may someday. But until then....

Adios!

1 little-thingies-not-sure-what-they-are:

King of Wishful Thinking said...

Yes, comment unrelated to your post, I loved the first song playing on the playlist even though its set to shuffle. Tom Petty's Free Falling was the first song I learned to play on guitar.

Blog Archive