CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Paranoia

Hey, is it possible for snakes to climb walls??? Cuz like I think mah mom is crazy, cuz she said something 'bout snakes getting into our attic, but honestly, I'm not sure if she can distinguish between a gecko and a snake. And...

OMG I LOVE YOU INTERNET I CAN'T BELIEVE I WENT ALMOST THE ENTIRE WEEKEND WITHOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!! *sobsob*

6 little-thingies-not-sure-what-they-are:

Anonymous said...

Yes snakes can climb walls!! We had one in our attic!! Didn't sleep for a week!!

Andrea said...

OHMYGOSH. Snakes can fly.

Anonymous said...

They can?? :((

Anonymous said...

hey, you're the one who found one in your attic, you tell me.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if they can fly. I just now that they can clime walls! EEW EEW EEW!! Scary!!

Anonymous said...

Jeez... it's not going to kill you... Unless your attic has some secret passage to Brazil or something and one came through that...

Blog Archive