CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Paranoia

Hey, is it possible for snakes to climb walls??? Cuz like I think mah mom is crazy, cuz she said something 'bout snakes getting into our attic, but honestly, I'm not sure if she can distinguish between a gecko and a snake. And...

OMG I LOVE YOU INTERNET I CAN'T BELIEVE I WENT ALMOST THE ENTIRE WEEKEND WITHOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!! *sobsob*

6 little-thingies-not-sure-what-they-are:

ha ha ha ha said...

Yes snakes can climb walls!! We had one in our attic!! Didn't sleep for a week!!

Muse Of Randomness said...

OHMYGOSH. Snakes can fly.

one in the same, never to change said...

They can?? :((

*insert sappy lame song lyric here* said...

hey, you're the one who found one in your attic, you tell me.

cold and sick!!! said...

I don't know if they can fly. I just now that they can clime walls! EEW EEW EEW!! Scary!!

>.< said...

Jeez... it's not going to kill you... Unless your attic has some secret passage to Brazil or something and one came through that...

Blog Archive