CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

アンドリアの日の大言壮語

Meh. Since Cassie is too frickin' lazy to post, I WILL!!

Y'know, how does one come to like Yaoi?? i just don't get it. Is it one of those "OMG he's fricking hot and so is he, OMG they just touched it must be lurvvvvvvvvvvve."

In that case... Ah I'm not even gonna go there. I still say it's senseless, or at least when the danged fangirls reject all Het (Het is very nice. Larmyx FTW.) and sub it for Yaoi. I'm serious. Check FanFiction.net. It's gotten to a verrrrrrry bad point. Srsly.

Anyhoo, I detest gay stories, but I find myself reading them on occasion. O.o Not good.

And, you say "What the Adidas jacket does this have to do with anything??". Well I've got an answer: 氏. 金鳥. Figure the rest out yourself.

Oh yeah, and Sweeney Dave. <(^-^)>

2 little-thingies-not-sure-what-they-are:

Anonymous said...

OMW! If your reading this, go to Dark-hearted insanity NOW!

Andrea said...

I. DID. Now... Vote on the darned poll.

Blog Archive