CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Roleplay of.... DOOOM

I feel very stalkerishtic right about now. >.<>

Reni: WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE GONNA MAKE A ROLE-PLAY YOU DON'T EVEN REMEMBER WHAT THE LAST THING THAT HAPPENED WAS!!
Andrea: Yeah I do... Balthy saved us all and I plotted to kill Miley Cyrus.
Aaron: Nuuuuuuuuuuuu you canna do that!!!!
Cassie: STCU. *stomps on Aaron*


Demyx: *randomly jumps into scene* Am I a pretty star??
Andrea: Jaaaaaaaaaccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkettttt!!!
Demyx: O.o *runs away*
Cassie: *facepalm*


Reni: Can we get back to the plot now??
Jadia: This is too stupid for a plot.
Everyone: *appears on back of Wild saurian*
Hannah Montana: LIKE, OMG, ITS A DINOSAUR!!! *dies of shock*
Aaron: Noo!! I love you Miley!!
Lena: *thumps Aaron on head* I'm your one and only, remember me!?!
Aaron: *thinking* ... ... ...No.
Balthier: SHUT UP, BUGGERS!!! *pushes Aaron, Lena and Miley off*
Cassie: ...Do I smell a Jack Sparrow impersonator??
Balthier: ... D*****.
Cassie: WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!! *mauls Balthier*
Andrea: Oh yay, violence!!
Wild Saurian: *eats Miley*
Axel: O.o
Demyx: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh *cries*

(later)

Andrea: ... ... Are we in Cranesville??
Balthier: *pulls out full-screen map*
Axel: We need to be IN VIEW to be able to see the map, moron.
Balthier: Hmph... *shoots Axel*
Andrea: Whaddya know... We are.
Cassie: Oh no.
Andrea: ... ... ... *anticipation*
Balthier: ???
Andrea: Wait for it...
Axel: Fission mailed.
Andrea: JJJJJJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEETTT!!!!!!!!!!
All (except Andrea): *fall over anime-style*
Andrea: *Pure.Complete. Bliss.*

Sooo.... The Wild Saurian killed us all except me, and I got arrested for... Stabbing an endangered tree. HA!!! AND YOU THOUGHT IT WAS JACKET THEFT!!! I still got the jacket though.

But yet I have not managed to destroy the issue of my stalkerishness. To Loop'd!!!

0 little-thingies-not-sure-what-they-are:

Blog Archive