CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

PWNED

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM GONNA KILL YOU CASSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT DELETE IT!!!!!!!!!!! if he finds it we are DEAD! DEAD, ya hear me!!! *headdesk, commits suicide*

8 little-thingies-not-sure-what-they-are:

Candy Girl said...

Ange, your giving me a mental freakout. It's gone!

Andrea said...

Dude, you were giving me a freaking anxiety attack, DO YOU MIND!?!?! >.< you owe me cookies for that.

Or an Axel plushie.

Anonymous said...

I will give you cookies AND an Axel plushie if I can get over thisf freak out!!! I am still have a mental freakout. I am sorry that I messed that up!! I fixed it!! The thing is gone and will never be seen again!

Andrea said...

Good. now HAND IT OVER!! (Mess up the name, i will go psycho.)

Anonymous said...

Would you like an Alex plushie with that?

Andrea said...

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!! *grabs flamethrower and heads toward your house* I TOLD YOU NOT TO MESS UP THE NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oops...

Andrea said...

I told you i would go psycho!!

Blog Archive