CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Things that are going on in my life are driving me insane!!!!!

The title says it all peoples! I found out that Katy is saying stuff about me. Katy as in, Katelyn. Most of you who read this, if you even read this at all, probably don't know her. Anyhoo...It upsets me to find out that she would do that to me. I thought she was my friend but thanks to my #1 bffl, (you know who you are) I was proved wrong. I really appreciate you telling me. My life is dull. At least I have some people who put a little sunshine in my life. The title I have made for my life is "Cloudy with a touch of sunshine". Right now, I can think of at least 4 people who put a lil' sunshine in my life, including you Ange! I might tell you who the other 3 are if you can guess. ^__^ Ange and I are emailing eachother back and forth. Other than that, there has not been very much going on.

6 little-thingies-not-sure-what-they-are:

Andrea said...

LOL you-know-who is helping me, as he's reaaaaaaaalllly amusing. Thank him not me. And dude, IF SHE READS THIS SHE'S GONNA TAKE MY WAFFLES AND KILL US ALL!!!!!

Aaron's not one, is he?? Honestly, i think he helps. Somehow, in his own whacked-out way.

Candy Girl said...

Why do you think he helps??

Andrea said...

I don't know, he just DOES. it's like trying to explain why ice cream tastes good, or why i have an unnatural obsession w/ jackets, waffles, and toaster struedels.

Candy Girl said...

I think it's possible your right... :( I hate to admit that!!

Andrea said...

If you ever see him around be sure to mess up his hair. ^^ he hates it if I do that.

Anonymous said...

Will do!!

Blog Archive