CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Random Things because I have no idea what to post about!!

Title says it all, peoples!

Ange told me to post about anything. That she doesn't care. She said post about her "utterly hopeless Alex obsession". I'm not gonna do that though because I don't know much of anything to talk about..Except the SEXY JACKET!!! haha

Well maybe I'll do a roleplay for what I am fuming about..

Lena: Nathan, what did you do today?
Nathan: I told someone some things about Cassie
Cassie: YOU SAID WHAT ABOUT ME??
Nathan: You heard me.
Cassie: Nathan I AM GONNA KILL YOU!!
Lena: *bursts out in laughter and astonishment*


P.S. Nathan said what those things were but I would rather NOT talk about it. X(

7 little-thingies-not-sure-what-they-are:

Anonymous said...

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttt................................... *dies of bliss*

Now don't ever say good things didn't kill.

Anonymous said...

seeing what does.... And I meant jacket...

Mali - Kun said...

lol...thats funny (srry...im blog surfing...lol

Andrea said...

HA!! I knew i wasn't the only one who did it!!

Mali - Kun said...

...kool i guess...i like blog surfing....i just get bored after awhile though :|

Andrea said...

...I love reading just about anything... 'cept yaoi. Your blog's kewl. ^.^

Andrea said...

Welcome!!!

Blog Archive