CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween: A true nightmare I'll never forget!

This is what torture my parents have put me through this Halloween! Here's that roleplay!!

Cassie: *in begging voice* NO NO NO NO NO NO I DON'T WANNA GO TO THIS HOUSE!!!

Mom: Oh Come On!!
Dad: Yeah!!! It's Halloween!! Have some fun!!! Besides, it's your Uncle Jack's aunt's house!!
Cassie: But Dad look at the freaky dude out there!! Don't you know who that is??
Dad: No!!!! But who cares!! Go get the candy!!
Dad: *pulls up to freaky dude wearing mask* Are you real?? Cuz you look fake..
Freaky Dude: No I'm real!!!
Cassie: Dad if I get out there and he scares...I AM GONNA SLAP THE LIVING GUTS OUT OF HIM!! HE IS EVIL!!!
Dad: If he scares you you let me slap the livin' guts out of him!!
Cassie: Okay if you insist!!
Cassie: *walks over to freaky dude in mask* Trick-or-Treat dude.
Freaky Dude: Yep. Take any 2 pieces you like!
Cassie:* In an annoyed type of paranoid voice* T...h...a...n...k...y...o...u
Cassie: * Gets back in car*
Dad: Alright, we'll see ya!
Freaky Dude: See you guys later.
Mom and Dad: Who was that???Cassie: Oh my word!!!Mom and Dad: What???
Cassie: THAT WAS AARON FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD!!! NOW DO YOU SEE WHAT TORTURE YOU HAVE PUT ME THROUGH????!!!!


Then mom acted all suprised that it was Aaron!! She's all "Man, that kid's grown a lot!!." Then dads all "Yeah". And I'm all WELL DUH!!!

12 little-thingies-not-sure-what-they-are:

Andrea said...

Awww c'mon... Aaron's not all that bad...

Anonymous said...

I know but... :((((((((((((((( It was just the fact that I had to actually talk to him!!! I mean c'mon!! You know that's terrible for me!! On the brightside, I can go tell Lena and get her all mad at me!!! :)

Andrea said...

...How can you hate Aaron... I'd find him cute if we weren't almost related.... except his new haircut weirds me out (guys+longish hair=^__^ *coughcoughalexcoughcough*)

Anonymous said...

Okay, I never said I hated him just now!! And I admit that I have tried to convince you that I do hate him but I will be honest...I DON'T HATE HIM!!! but I don't think he's cute either!

Mali - Kun said...

ewww...a guy with long hair....yucky...but thats funny lol ;P

Andrea said...

Long-ISH!!! it's not *that* long... Geez. :) And aaron got his hair shorter... I miss being able to mess with it and him get all irritated.

Anonymous said...

It'll grow

Andrea said...

It better grow back soon then!!! I can't play with Alex's hair because I'm only in front of him in Science and Geography...

Mali - Kun said...

so many people veiw this blog...its not fair...(it sorta is)

Andrea said...

Not really... Alot of stuff is just me and Cassie being idiotic with names. Really, we have like... Five viewers, perhaps???

Mali - Kun said...

i have two

Andrea said...

...You count me?? Cuz I go there... I just need to link there sometime.

Blog Archive