CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Weird Random Things I Am ONLY Typing Because I Was Told To Update This Blog!!

Sorry about the kinda long title. I really don't have anything to say, but one of my bffl's who is in love with a jacket (please do NOT ask) told me that I needed to update. I will try to make this long if I can. I will talk about Random things.

I have been changing my favorite song around a lot lately. I usually pick the ones that tell the most about my life. But, who cares about that,right?? School is okay-ish. Not much to talk about there. The bffl that I mentioned in the post earlier, I will not mention who she is for the sake of my life that I value a lot. Oh, and in Ange's last post, Aaron and I would have a 0% chance of making it because we despise each other very much!

I really can't think of much except for the fact that I almost went deaf and blind all at the same time yesterday. Yesterday, I got on the bus and looked back and uhhh uhhh...."unmentionable" was there. When Lena got on the bus and sat down, I was hoping she would not look back there. Then another one of my bffls, (not the one I referred to earlier) said, "Lena, your boyfriend is on the bus!!! Cassie, Aaron's on the bus!! Say Hi!!!" Of course, I refused to say anything and Lena just said "shut up." Then Lena looked back at him and then she was really really excited and started yelling right in my ear. Ouch!! Then she was randomly staring at Aaron and Aaron finally looks at her and says "Don't Even Think About It!!" I could not help but laugh at that because I knew Lena WAS thinking about it. My oh My, The funny stories of Young Love between a 10 year old girl, and a 13 year old boy!!!

Anyhoo...Ange and I were talking earlier on the phone. We got to talking about the "jacket" again. We also started talking about the post she had put on her blog about what I said about the "jacket." I have been laughing everyday since I have said that. Yesterday, in class, I randomly started laughing during class because I got to thinking about that. I can't believe I could even say such a thing about someone I don't even know! For crying out loud, I have never even met Alex. For some odd reason, it feels as if I know him. Maybe in May, I will get to meet him. By that time, I am thinking I will remember what I said and then just look at him and start laughing. I might scare him if I do that.

Ange says I will probably want to pick up a pencil and kill him with it! She says that is something she can imagine me doing. I can imagine me doing that,too. Only if he makes me really really really really really really really really really mad. Sometimes, I probably feel like doing that to all people. Considering that my father is a cop, I have to stay calm! It would be terrible if my own father had to arrest me. I think this may be the longest post I have ever post on Frazzle and Confuzzle! I am not sure. I will have to check that out.

Ange and I have been email each other back and forth lately. I just got another email from her as we speak about 15 seconds ago. In a few, I will have to go read it. I spent a lot of time outdoors today working. I was loading 30 gallons of apples into bags for my dad to take to his boss! I found out that it isn't that bad. Tomorrow, we are going to church and who knows what we will do after that! I have been trying to get a hold of Darren for a while, to tell him to update his blog. Like that will ever happen for another week! I am really running out of things to say! I think I have probably just about said it all. I am gonna go read that email! Bye readers!

Edit: edited by Muse of Randomness @ 9:30 PM for taggies.

15 little-thingies-not-sure-what-they-are:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaha, in love with a jacket....

And... if you two ever TRIED (which I will admit is ver unlikely) it wouldn't go TOO. Horribly. Bad. But possibly difficult.

Lol, Lena's "boyfriend"?? ZOMG DES COME HERE!!! Feel lucky it was just Ashleigh and *not* me on your bus.

... ...You just HAD to say who the jacket belonged to, didn't you?? *vein popping* I NEVER SAID ANYTHING IN MY FRICKING POST!!! And it is SEXY JACKET, for cripes' sake! Just don't give him any manga...

tell darren i said hi and my "evil button" loves him. ^^

Holy cow that comment was long...

Candy Girl said...

I didn't realize I had mentioned who the jacket had belong to. And "possibly" difficult?? You mean REALLY DIFFICULT??

Andrea said...

... ... ...You spelled weird wrong.

Candy Girl said...

sorry I wasn't looking when I typed that. I was watching TV!!

Andrea said...

i fixed it. AND it'll be real funny if you see alex in like, wal-Mart or something and start laughing.

Cassie: *in hysterics*
Alex: WTF, woman.
And all the sane people go: oookaay
Ange: Ummm.... Don't mind her... she's from... KFC land!! *drags Cassie away and smacks her*

Candy Girl said...

I'm from KFC land??

Andrea said...

Yup where the dudes who wear Hollister and the chicas w/ mad Hannah Monatan obsessions roam. BTW, you get ahold of darren?? My Javascript button loves him. I t enjoys being clickered.

Anonymous said...

No I didn't get a hold of him! And WHAT IS PEOPLES STINKIN' PROBLEM WITH PEEPS WEARIN' HOLLISTER?? and my Hannah Montana obsession is not as bad as it was!!

Andrea said...

Lol, who said i had the problem??

Anonymous said...

IDK!! Who does have the problem??

Andrea said...

Erin. who wants to rape the gym teacher 0_o

Anonymous said...

OOH OOH OOH I just did NOT need to know that!!

Andrea said...

Yeah. i know. My mom's watching disney channel o_0

Anonymous said...

Yeah my mom does that,too.

Anonymous said...

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! Disney Channel is eeeeeeeeevilllll. It can DIIEEEEEEE.

Blog Archive