CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ange's Bishie Post

Cassie got to write about bishies, so now it's my turn!! (*cheers*)

...I know a bishie, and he has kawaii hair. I KNOW that bishies are supposed to be all feminine-y but not always (Imma get yelled at by teh hardcore otaku for that). I draw him as a bishie, anyway.

The thing is, he has nooooooooo iiiiiiideea that he ish a bishie, and would probably be annoyed if I told him what it meant. So, I'm not going to. Although I've called him bishie a few times. He deserves the name. BUT IF YOU LOOK IT UP YOU'LL GET THE WRONG MEANING ON WIKIPEDIA, i'm using one on Urban Dictionary. I don't remember which.

3 little-thingies-not-sure-what-they-are:

Mali - Kun said...

Wats a bishie?

Anonymous said...

A bishie,is a pretty boy in Japenese. It's short for Bishonen. And your bishie ain't the only bishie who has bishie hair...lol



Does that make any sense to you?

Andrea said...

Yeah... I KNOW BUT HE'S THE ONLY ONE I'VE MET!!! Don't hurt me...

Blog Archive