CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ange's Bishie Post

Cassie got to write about bishies, so now it's my turn!! (*cheers*)

...I know a bishie, and he has kawaii hair. I KNOW that bishies are supposed to be all feminine-y but not always (Imma get yelled at by teh hardcore otaku for that). I draw him as a bishie, anyway.

The thing is, he has nooooooooo iiiiiiideea that he ish a bishie, and would probably be annoyed if I told him what it meant. So, I'm not going to. Although I've called him bishie a few times. He deserves the name. BUT IF YOU LOOK IT UP YOU'LL GET THE WRONG MEANING ON WIKIPEDIA, i'm using one on Urban Dictionary. I don't remember which.

3 little-thingies-not-sure-what-they-are:

Malicque said...

Wats a bishie?

... said...

A bishie,is a pretty boy in Japenese. It's short for Bishonen. And your bishie ain't the only bishie who has bishie hair...lol



Does that make any sense to you?

Muse Of Randomness said...

Yeah... I KNOW BUT HE'S THE ONLY ONE I'VE MET!!! Don't hurt me...

Blog Archive