CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Denial

Helloo, fellow bloggers/readers/random people here who think I'm an idiot. Cassie is denying her prepdom, and is now depressed to be a pink-loving mega-prep. I'm not concerned for her, just annoyed.


Help and sympathy comments appreciated.


I'm the one who needs sympathy... she'll kill me after reading this... Psycho prep...

5 little-thingies-not-sure-what-they-are:

Mali - Kun said...

LMAO

perivis is the activation code...

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T LIVE THIS WAY ANYMORE! I NEED HELP!!! I'LL BE EMO IF I HAVE TO. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(((((((((((((((((((((((((

Andrea said...

... Good luck with the emo-ness then. ¬_¬

Anonymous said...

Yeah that probably won't work...

Anonymous said...

I like pink!

Blog Archive