CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Bishonen

Okay, I am here to post about Bishonen. Ange told me to do it because it means pretty boy in Japenese. Well, now I think that all of my friends and I have Bishonens who don't know they are bishonens and they get all weirded out at us. Bishonens, we know you don't know who you are, but we like to make you wonder! It's amusing to see you guys wonder and wonder over something that is right in front of you! Oh well, I done talking about Bishonens now.







EDIT: If this post sounds weird and it doesn't make sense, I am a stupid idiot.

3 little-thingies-not-sure-what-they-are:

Andrea said...

Ok, maybe I left a bit out... But oh well.

BISHIES lol.

Candy Girl said...

You can edit if you want to..but you know I don't know what to say about that stuff.

Mali - Kun said...

lol

Blog Archive