CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Truth BEHIND the Nightmare

Verrrrrrrrrrrrry interesting Cassie. At least I have a new subject now.

I meant her dog. I want some tacos. Do they have tacos in Japan?? It should be a law that requires everywhere on earth to have a Taco Bell. (Alex: Yo Quiero Taco Bell!!)

...And I forgot what I was gonna say. Great, just great me. I still want those tacos. I should get a slave and make him give me tacos.

BTW, we were thinking of making a gigantic wishlist to give to Elfy, just cause she's annoying. Any ideas?? Alex put a pet Mexican... (I don't like Elfy cuz she claims to be better than me at the only thing I'm good at. AND she makes fun of my taste in guys 1!! 111!!!!)

6 little-thingies-not-sure-what-they-are:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! But don't tell anyone any "details" about my "dear sweet doggy"

Andrea said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, my dog??? I just realized how weird that sounds..

Mali - Kun said...

taco + dog = ?

Andrea said...

Go on gmail later and I'll explain...

Mali - Kun said...

dont ask...i was kidding

Blog Archive