CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm doing this to avoid from being..

Aaron-ed. Whatever that means..How long has it been since I posted on this blog?? A long time.... Ya know, I really don't have anything to say but it's a post right?

13 little-thingies-not-sure-what-they-are:

Andrea said...

Grrr... WHY DOES NO ONE HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Because life is boring. It sucks. I know.

Aaron said...

I'm wondering what being Aaron-ed means.

Andrea said...

I'll explain in a later post, I promise. But Cassie has to post first, considering she barely ever does.

Andrea said...

Cassie, just realized... My life sucks, and I talk about my life sucking. Why not do that?? Just don't be so... Emo. About it all.

Aaron said...

My life sucks too. I'm not especially emo about it, I actually rarely express my feelings to anyone. Only my closest freinds. :-)

Andrea said...

I'm more quiet, normally I have this whole pessimistic view on my life being terrible. I just don't go on about it unless forced.

Aaron said...

Well, it's better to tell people then to keep it in. Or so I've heard.

Andrea said...

The thing is that most people just don't seem to care. So no one ends up knowing until it's driving me insane and sometimes suicidal.

I end up being angsty on the internet sometimes. Like people don't really know me and thus aren't biased, like how an audience is viewing something.

Aaron said...

Yeah. Most people have enough pain in their lives already, they don't want you to unload on them.

Andrea said...

This is reminding me of when I went to the school guidance counselor last year...

She told me I need to talk to people. xD But it's so harrrrrrrd.

Soem people don't take me seriosuly cuz they just think I'm crazy, which is the reason I should be taken seriously, dangit!!

Aaron said...

You never know when the crazy person might go axe murderer on you.

Andrea said...

True. I'm waiting for the day when Gary snaps... Like if you ever talk to Cassie she might bring up the experience where her unrequited lover was almost hit in the back with an icicle. (Okay I threw it and it went right past his head. Scary experience for all of us)

Now people are scared of me.

Blog Archive