CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Saving the World, one Pencil Sketch at a Time

There's nothing to post, really. I'm considering deleting this blog, as we do barely anything with it.

Sooo... What to post??

I need-- No I won't say it. Oh... the good ol' days, when this blog was even relatively active, and I was blissfully obsessed, and Cassie in denial about Aaron (not the Aaron who's actually reading this, the Aaron possibly reading comes off as much more awesome to me. xD) and not being all emo and suicidal and all that crap...

I blame realization. I BLAME SQUISHEH (even if i love Squisheh anyway). I ALSO BLAME.... Uhhh I'm out of things to blame that I can actually post and not have Cassie's dad come and put me in a straitjacket.

And to anyone commenting, thanks. It makes me feel like there's a point in keeping this blog alive, even if barely. But Creatively Challenged really needs to be revived. Ack!! I know what to do!! DRAWINGS!! 111! YES DRAWINGS BY THE OH-SO-NOT-TALENTED ME ARE THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING!!! EVEN TO GLOBAL WARMING AND THE JONAS BROTHERS (who must die by any means possible. I'll even bring in Kamikazes if I have to).

Soooo, I'm off to draw and save this pathetic world of ours!!

0 little-thingies-not-sure-what-they-are:

Blog Archive