CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Indefinite Hiatus

No, not of the blog, but of Cassie's blog ownership. As it seems, her mom got into her Gmail and learned of... Things. I feel so flakkin' lucky she's not our Sunday school teacher anymore or else I would be of hot water. And that doesn't involve showering (Kit: "Because the world needs to know of my wet bod."). So yeah, she's grounded for months.

Amy. Wants Alex. To ask Erica out. WTF NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! *cries eyes out* This is too depressing. He refuses, though, and I don't know why, because I think he likes her. Because everyone either likes Erica or Carrie. =_=

Ali (who needs to post on all her blogs, including this one, dangit), Stephanie, Ashley, and I were discussing this at lunchtime, but only for a brief minute. Ashley and Stephanie don't get why everyone likes Erica, because she looks real anorexic (it always bugged me how people went on about Whitney's thin-ness but never Erica's, they're like the same fuching size.) and stuff. Ali says it's cuz Erica's funny once people get to know her, but I know lots of people who are funny once you get to know them, and guys don't like them!! Like Ali herself!! I think it's cause... I don't know. I honestly don't know.

Plus... I've been Gaia-stalking. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY KIT.

2 little-thingies-not-sure-what-they-are:

Anonymous said...

...I hate to be the one to esplode. ERICA IS ONE OF THE BEST FRIENDS I'VE EVER HAD! She is so nice, I mean, honestly! I don't care if the world likes her. She won't be like that forever.
ha. I remember one time we laughed so hard that my mom came running in the room thinking someone was hurt from all the squealing.
Yes I was a preppy, cheery 6th grader. :)

Andrea said...

I don't care if you explode, but I'm just tired of her getting so much dang attention, from like, everyone.

TT_TT

Blog Archive