CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

We had to do it.

Due to circumstances completely beyond our control, Candy Girl (whose father would rather I not mention the name, SO I WON'T, FOR THE LOVE OF FAI.) has had to be removed from the blog. I swear, it's not her fault. It's mine. Seriously, everything's always my fault so we may as well leave it at that.

This blog is about dead. About. So you know what that means... ALI!!! YOU NEED TO FREAKING POST!!!

2 little-thingies-not-sure-what-they-are:

Anonymous said...

*sigh* sure, I cna handle that. No pressure, I DON'T WANNA KILL A BLOG! *sigh* um...fine, I shall post. You need to get rid of the Cassie's pants thing and the Cassie facepalms thingys...*erases the name Cassie and puts Kitty Cat*
And somewhere we gotta put *epic fan-girl squee* just because. Have you even talked to Cassie (Ohp! *inserts Kitty Cat in the name "Cassie"*) lately?

Andrea said...

Not really. And I doubt her 'rents know this blog exists...

Blog Archive