CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Role Playing

Ange Told me I must post on the blog so I am...She said we should do a role playing act so I am! Here we go...


Cassie:*walks on bus and screams at what she sees and scurries into bus seat*
Lena: *does same as Cassie*
Cassie:Lena...Don't look now but there's a monster on the bus!!
Lena:*dreamy eyes* Yeah but he's a cute monster...
Cassie: He's a what??
Lena:I think I'm in love
Cassie: puh-lease
Lena: *suddenly cries out* Savannah, NOOOOO!! He will hurt you!
Cassie/Lena: moves up to seat behind Aaron (the monster)
Aaron:Why are you guys afraid of me??
Cassie: I'm not scared of you!!
Aaron: Well your like telling the little kids to stay away from me.
Cassie: That was Lena!! *points at Lena*
Lena: Well I did that so she would move because there was 3 people in a seat..
Aaron:*suddenly screams* RayAnne stop it!!
Cassie: RayAnne what are you doing??
RayAnne: Tickling people..
Cassie: *giggles at Aaron's anger at RayAnne* RayAnne behave...
Lena: *stares deeply into Aaron's eyes*
Cassie:Lena snap out of it!! He's just a boy!!
Lena: Fine!!

Few Months Later

News Reporter: Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana has officially died in a Tennessee Hospital Yesterday Morning. Doctors say it was from an overdose of fame!

Aaron: *breaks down and starts crying* I was gonna marry her someday!!
Lena: Uh...That's unacceptable!! You know you were gonna marry me!!
Aaron: *runs to hospital and kisses Miley/Hannah and she awakens suddenly*
Miley: Wow! Will you marry me??
Aaron Yes of cour....*cut off by Lena*
Lena: No he won't marry you, we're engaged!!
Miley:*suddenly dies again from grief*
Lena/Cassie: *suddenly find they have magical powers*
Lena: *puts a spell on Aaron and they run off and get married*
Cassie: *murders Aaron and Lena dies quickly*
Cassie: *lives happily ever after*

The End...

Yes I know that was totally pointless but who cares... :)

6 little-thingies-not-sure-what-they-are:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, ooh, I'm gonna do one now!!

Anonymous said...

Okay!! Go right ahead!!

Anonymous said...

Meh, I have FICTIONAL characters in mine. Even Reni and Jadia. (They're not done arguing about _____ and ____)

Anonymous said...

Oh...You mean GRANT AND ALEX??? lolz

Anonymous said...

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP OR I WILL TELL YOUR MOM YOU LOVE AARON!!! And they made up their minds, but Reni is off sulking in a corner. Anyhoo, SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP about that!!!

Candy Girl said...

FINE!! I'll shut up so you won't go telling any lies about me...

Blog Archive