CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

rp#2!!

Hah, I'm not even sure these are role-plays... *couldn't think of a better word* Well, soooo.... my turn then!



Ange (yeah me): Wowiez Hannah Montana died... Zexion!!!! Shika!!! COME HERE WE GOTTA CELEBRATE THE DEATH OF MILEY!!!
Zexion: *whispers* Yessss!! *talks to the voices in Ange's head*
Ange: Shiznit, Jadia! What do you mean she's gonna come back!?! Why must you be so pessimsitic?! Reni don't encourage her!!
Shikamaru: o_0 Who is she talking to...
Zexion: *calls Kayla, Demyx, Axel, and Balthier*
Kayla: (on phone) OMG MILEY'S DEAD!!!! JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zexion: *goes temporarily deaf*



later in hospital after Aaron calls Demyx (they're friends) to Miley's hospital





Ange: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!?!?! She came back!?! This cannot be!!! *prepares to stab self with keyblade*
Roxas: *smacks Andrea* Give that back!!
Demyx: Wait... Andrea can use a keyblade??
Ange: I CAN'T!!
Jadia and Reni: *exit Andrea's mind*
Jadia: But I can!
Miley: Howdy y'all!!
Pikachu: *appears out of nowhere* Pika-chUUUUUUUUUUUUU *electrocutes everyone*
Miley: *dead FOR THE THIRD TIME IN TWO POSTS*
Jadia: WHO DID THAT!?!
Shikamaru: Well I had to use something. Have you SEEN the awful things on Google??
Ange: You've been hanging out with Naruto haven't you...
Aaron: Evil woman... *cries a river and drowns us all*
Cassie: YOU'RE ALL INSANE!!! *kills us all*


(One-winged Angel plays in background)
Sephiroth: What the....
Kadaj: I TOLD you this wasn't Nibelheim!! Gimme teh !@**^ map!!!
Aaron: *ressurects, discovers the four silver-haired vilains*
Aaron: *double take at Yazoo* That, that dude looks like a lady... (yes indeed, Aaron is singing)
Yazoo: -_-#;
Miley: *wakes up* Oh Aaron, marry me!! *throws self at feet*
Ange: (outside of the computer) HOLD UP!!!! *everything freezes* YOU WERE DEAD!!!
Miley: I'm a celebrity, I can do whatever I want. *pout*
Andrea: Humph. Tell that to my machete. *time restarts*
Miley: *raspberry*
Ange: HEEEEY!!! I ain't done with you!!!!
Loz and Yazoo: *fighting over directions*
Aaron: Oo, what a funky lady Oo, she like it, like it, like it, like that. Oo he was a lady!
Miley: AARON YOU !@**^ DON'T IGNORE ME!! You're only famous cuz of ME!!!! *scream*
Lena: Oh no he ain't!! *mauls Miley with a beaver*


Cops: *barge in* Reno 911!!! Release the pop star or face the PEPPER SPRAY OF DOOM!!!
Shikamaru (who was faking to be dead, like always): How troublesome...
Cops: Whatchu say you punk!? HUH!!!!
Shikamaru: Shadow strangle jutsu!!
Miley: --And to my fans... BUY MY CDS!!!! *dies. again*
Miley fans: *banging on doors*
Ange: (outside of computer) meh, think I'm tired of the dead bodies. *resurrects everyone else*
Ange: Hey me!! Why the holdup!?!
Ange: Cuz you would interfere, Minime!!!
Ange: WAS THAT A HEIGHT REFERENCE THERE!?!?! Just cuz i'm, like, a MILLINCH-
Ange: Shuttup me. *flick*

Axel: Oh crap. the fanbrats are here.
Demyx: Fans? *look of absolute terror* Noooooooo I don't wanna be sold as fanservice, mamma!
Axel: I am not your mom!!!
Loz: No, moron!! I told you we shoulda turned left at Albquerque!!
Aaron: Dude, dude, dude, dude looks like a ladyDude, dude, dude, dude looks like a lady
Sephiroth: EVERYBODY SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ange: Since everyone has been ignoring me so far--
(Fighting resumes)
Ange: Darnit.

Kayla, Nick, and Joe: *swing in on skyhooks*
Kayla: CHAAAAARGE!!!!! *runs at Miley with chainsaw*
Ange: Do you think we should just get out of here??
Sephiroth: Yeah. *sets place on fire and runs away to do more evil psychotic deeds*
Ange: SEPHI!!!!!!!!!!!! Meh. Fine then. *gos to pay phone and calls a cab*
Balthier: Yeeha, dino!!! *rides in on Wild Saurian*
Ange: That's one heckuva cab there, Balthier.
Everyone: *gets on*
To be continued...

Ange: Wait.... WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE SAVED MILEY!!! *hides spork behind back*

5 little-thingies-not-sure-what-they-are:

Anonymous said...

YAYZ I can see again!! I think I
went temporarily blind on the bus..
I saw something very scary!!

Andrea said...

Thought so. Did you likeys teh thingymajigga??

Candy Girl said...

YES YES YES YES YES YES!!

Anonymous said...

thanx.

Anonymous said...

your welcome!!!

Blog Archive