CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Woohoo! Cassie posted!!

Now if she would just do that every day... Sooooo..... I'd annoy her with a whole bunch of random Axel pictures, but I'm too lazy to go to Photobucket. Erm.... No Aaron pics either. (She'd run around her house scratching her eyes out if I did that.)

Maybe I should do that continuation now.

Andrea: Oh no. THE VIEWERS WEREN'T EXPECTING THIS!!!
Alex: Huh??
Andrea: *runs like the devil himself and itself is after her*
Alex: 0_o... All I wanted was my dang pocky.
(In a distant corner of the Earth)
Zexion: Why are you calling it a corner?? The Earth is a flippin' sphere!!
Andrea (typing): Stop breaking the fourth wall.
Zexion: You're the one typing!!
Sephiroth: *randomly impales Andrea on Masamune*
Zexion: THE FRIGGIN' END!!! Now move!!

Yeah, not funny, I know. I just had to get that out. The good stuff'll be on Creatively Challenged. (Will link in a few seconds)

17 little-thingies-not-sure-what-they-are:

Anonymous said...

If you put Aaron piccies on here my eyes would burn!!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, I don't take my camera to school. I'll ask Des if she will.

Anonymous said...

NO!!! NO AARON PIX IT WILL HURT MY EYES AND I WILL GO BLIND HE"S SO UGLY!! (no offense)

Anonymous said...

Why would I be offended?? Just stop insulting video game characters. that's mean.

Anonymous said...

I don't know why I put "no offense". Um..Since when is Aaron a video game character??

Anonymous said...

I never said he was. But insulting Axel is a no-no. I can make a fic where Aaron gets put in KH, though. (haha, Xemnas would turn hiom into a Nobody and Sora would try to kill him but Aaron would prevail!!)

Anonymous said...

I want Sora to win!!

Anonymous said...

AARON WILL WIN!!! Sora DESERVES to die!! *mumblemumbleDemy-kunmumblemumble* Even Larxene agrees w/ me!! AND STOP BANGING ON THE !!@* KEYBOARD!!!

Anonymous said...

DO I HAVE TO BE ON AARON'S SIDE?? IF SO, WWWWWHHHYYYY??? :(

Anonymous said...

Because i have evil things in mind, but I gotsta finish Demyx/Cassie too.

Anonymous said...

what demix/cassie?

Andrea said...

The Demyx/Cassie three-shot that I need to get done here soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh..kay...umm...I don't really like Demix that's why it's good that it's a fantasy..

Anonymous said...

DEMYX, Cassie. Y, not i.

Anonymous said...

Okay!! Sorry!! I'm glad you didn't tell the *coughcoughemailblurtoutthingscoughcough*

Anonymous said...

DON'T ABUSE THE *COUGHCOUGH*!! Asterisks are a PRIVELIGE, not a RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



If you don't want me to tell why do you keep reminding me???

Anonymous said...

Because I didn't know your forgot!! I am being forcefed tylenol by people because I just had to say I had a headache and now I feel bored and tired and yeah I know I am boring you but oh well and um...This is kinda long and how was I abusing the *coughcough*??

Blog Archive