CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Don't Worry Cassie, I Doubt Anything on here is Funny. It's just Us.

AARON IS GAY!! WHATWHATWHATWHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE!!

(Oh great I hope there are no Aarons reading this post because I know the Aaron I speak of cannot, as his computer encountered cancer and died. Plus he wouldn't know the address. Unless he's stalking one of us, which I know he's not because he only stalks the "pretty" ones.)

Anyway... This happened yesterday on the bus. I missed most of it, but I heard this and that's enough.

Aaron: *somethingsomethingsomething I didn't catch* HE'S HOT!!!
Andrea and Desiree (both sitting in front of him): 0_o...

You do learn something new every day. Maybe he's bi?? Because he's girl-obsessed (oddly enough, none of the ones he likes are in like, his fanclub consisting of the entire sixth grade female [possibly some male] population of Aurora Elementary. Ack.). And somewhat pervded.

In other news, I bet this happened the other night. Or something rather close to this, anyway:

Alex: *is returning home from Valentine's Dance*
Chad: *sitting on Alex's bed* EXPLAIN YOURSELF.
Alex: WTF HOW YOU GET HERE.
Chad: ... I have the key.
Alex: Oh... Oh yeah.
Chad: Who were you there with?
Alex: ...
Chad: YOU BISEXUAL SLUT!!

I dunno what happened next. I fell out of the tree I was stalking them from. Soooo I'm never hiding anything from Chad... Cause he's psychic.

Wait so that's how he knew about Alex. .___.

0 little-thingies-not-sure-what-they-are:

Blog Archive