CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 8, 2009

NOT funny, NEVER was funny, NEVER WILL BE funny.

Yep, Ange told me to post somethin' funny but I'm not so let's see what we can do...


So I was on the phone with Andrea the other day when all of the sudden something we thought was hi-larious at the time happened.


She got to talking really really fast and she said "CALL AN AMBULANCE." I have no idea where my brain was then so I'm all "You're makin' bacon!?!" Then Ange is all "what?" like a million times...


I'M A HILLBILLY!!!!!!

4 little-thingies-not-sure-what-they-are:

Alison said...

wish i was a hillbilly...but I hate bacon so it wouldn't be very good...

Andrea said...

I CAN'T EVEN COOK BACON!!!

Anonymous said...

...Andrea can't cook anything....lol

Andrea said...

You better believe it!!

Blog Archive